So it's the Wednesday before Christmas and we need to escape the stress of the holidays, right? Then what you need is a drink to relieve the pressure. So it's time to find the New Orleans Modern Drunkards, while we are out partaking of tasty libations. Today, I, Eric, will be going out around 8pm to enjoy a couple of drinks. So for the 1st 3 people that can find me, I will buy you each a drink. I will also have 4 Devil's Weed Cigars to give away so that you can enjoy a good cigar with me that is made by one of New Orleans' own, Luis Molina.
So Where are We going to be on this Wednesday December 23rd?
Well here are your 5 clues:
1) This bar has an antique barber’s chair that on Monday with $10 you can get a cut and a shot!
2) Someone once cleverly dubbed the joint a “bed and beverage", since they have an inn above and a kick as bar below.
3) This bar is located in the in the Faubourg Marigny on Royal Street.
4) It has a large selection of imported beers and one of the best alternative and art-rock jukeboxes in the city
5) If you figure out the street (See Clue#3), the Street Number in Roman Numerals is MCDXXXI
When You get there, you will have to answer this question to either get a drink or a free cigar?
~What is the Name of the 4 cigars I am giving away for christmas?
Answer: Devils Weed Cigars