Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Where're We Wednesday? 12/30/09
Well it's the Wednesday before New Year's Day and I hope that all of our New Orleans Modern Drunkards are going to celebrate with family, friends, and cocktails. So in light of this major party and the other events going on in our great city like the Sugar Bowl, we are not going to have an "official" Where are We Wednesday. However, that doesn't mean that the New Orleans Modern Drunkards aren't going out tonight, Wednesday December 30th at 7pm.
The first two people to find Eric the New Orleans Modern Drunkard will get a drink on him.
So to figure out where we will be here are your 5 clues:
1) This place is known for its daily happy hour margarita and drink specials from 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m
2) This place has more than 60 available tequilas to enjoy
3) Not only can you access this place by street car at stop#21 but you can also view one of the beautiful "A Streetcar Named Inspire " statues in front
4) You can also find this place not only in New Orleans but also in Baton Rouge, Shreveport, & Birmingham
5) If you can figure out the Saintly Street this place is on, the address in Roman Numerals is MMMDCXXXVI
So hope to see you guys out there. Have a great day and a Happy New Year!!!